Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Kitty Wharf in Pictures

I had planned to put the pictures below in order so that you would be seeing everything as though you were walking there, but I cannot for the life of me get blogger to let me arrange my pictures as I want, so they're a little discombobulated. But here they are, more or less in sequence:



Getting off the scooter, the stone wall with the path is just visible in the background.





Fire ant tree


Coconuts!














Here you begin to come out of the forest



















standing on the wharf, looking to the left













The beach to the right



















The beach on the left, with a waterfall and a rope swing.

















Looking back out towards the ocean, and trying to give a sense of the clarity of the water.
















Some more views, and some conchs

















And my semi-successful attempt at using my camera timer

2 comments:

  1. It is so wonderful to see how people can see and feel the same thing in such a different way. It is so informative and interesting,to switch between Matt's blog and Silvia's blog;your particular visions complement each other.
    I am just feeling a tremendous envy of not being there.
    Have fun!!
    Keep posting !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! I love that you have a scooter. It inspires me.

    ReplyDelete